Tuesday 3 August 2010

Dog Vegas weekend

Well everything started well. Thursday training was really good although I was a bit naughty to start with I did some really good stuff. Lucy let me stay and join in with the top dogs which was reall good fun. They do some tricky stuff but I managed most of it without much help. There was even one turn that the big dogs couldn't do but I could. Everyone was amazed, what they didn't know is the when we trained with that man with the funny bark (I think they called him Kenny) we trained this turn and we've practiced it down the field so I knew exactly what to do. I also did some really fast contacts, Mikey came and he was amazed how fast I was.
So Friday came and based on the night before we should have had done really well but granny didn't count on the fact that I have a mind of my own. I had a ball running around like a mad thing. 4 E's oops!
Saturday was a bit better. I had had a good talking to whatever that means, even mummy said I had to behave so I did try. But it just didn't work, I kept knocking down the poles and missing the contacts. 3 e's and a 20 faulter.
On Sunday mummy came with us. She hasn't been for ages and I wanted to show her what I could do, and at times it was really good. Lots of people said I would be really good when it came together. I just kept knocking down the poles, my times when I stayed on course where faster then all the winners.
I guess you can't win em all it just wasn't my weekend, but we had great fun and thats all that really matters. Bring on the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment