Monday 16 August 2010

Kennel Club International

Friday saw us off in the car for a long trip. We seemed to be travelling for ever but it was worth it when we got there. We went all the way to Northamptonshire for an Agility competition. But it was worth going. We started off with the Starters Cup. I guess you can say it didn't go as well as it might. I knocked 2 poles down in the jumping, and missed the weave entry in the agility but I got my contacts and granny seemed pleased. I wasn't too keen on the man standing right next to the contacts I thought he was going to shout at me but he didn't so it wasn't too bad. We don't get to go to London but I didn't want to go anyway all that polution and noise.

It then started to rain and I hate rain so granny put me in the car for a sleep. I pulled the blanket over my head and settled down for a long snooze. Next thing I knew they're were back trying hard to encourage me from my favourite place, not a chance, it was still raining! but in the end I got out of the car. The next round was a jumping course which I like the best and this one seemed ok. But there was a problem the rain. So I decided to go quick and get it over with, and I went clear, woohoo in the placings I came 4th which granny was very happy with.

But what was best of all is I saw my best friend Lucy. I heard her shouting me so I pulled and pulled until granny let me go Iran like mad and launched up onto her arms. She said to granny she needed to have a go on a stand to win some dog food and do you know what she won a huge bag and Mikey won a liitle bag so it was worth going just for the yum yum.

Mikey also bought me a new toy, its great fun you put treats in the little holes and all I have to do is find them, easy. I'll get granny to video me showing you how easy it is.

Seems like we're off again next weekend but this time we're going right the way across the county to Dashing Dogs. This is so granny can be near mummy who's going to something called a festival. I can't wait bring it on!!




No comments:

Post a Comment