Tuesday 24 August 2010

What a Weekend!

Have I had a weekend or what! it started early Friday morning when everything including mummy and her friend was bundled into the car. I didn't mind as it usually means we're up to some fun and I wasn't wrong. We spent ages in the car and when I got out everything was very odd, it looked like we should be at big horsey event as we were in a huge park but there were loads and loads of young people there. It looked like it could be fun but no sooner had we arrived we were off again. But mummy and her friend wasn't in the car, I shouted at granny that she'd left them behind but no one seemed to care. Apparently it turns out we were supposed to leave them behind. They were going to spend the weekend trudging about in mud and listening to music, everyone to thier own I suppose.

So off we went and guess what we went to Dashing Dogs a big Agility show near Chester. We didn't run any classes on Friday. So I had a good run in the exercise area then we went off to find the Bed and Breakfast. It was a real nice place Jackie and Brian looked after us really well and I made some nice new friends, and guess what I met Lola who I think would run as quick as I can, she was crazy but good fun. I liked it all, everyone made it a really nice weekend, granny and Mikey had a really good time so thanks guys.


But now the real stuff back to the competion. Did I do well, you bet. Day one didn't start to well I missed a contact and granny couldn't tell her left from her right and thougth I'd gone in the wrong side of the weaves and pulled me out, I was right so I guess that makes us equal. But the day ended really good with a clear round and a second. Day 2 loomed the sun was shining and I was ready to run. After a bit of a shakey start we finished the day with a 3rd and.......I won.....wooopeee dooooo. I'm a grade 2 dog. Oh no, just thought, better get granny to buy the cakes for the rest of my training budies. The day finished with a visit to the sea side, I love the beach. When we got back to the B&B we had a really good night but I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open, even when my new friends wanted me to play. I did managed to stir the cat a bit, well what can I say us Jack Russells have a reputation to uphold.

So all competed out Monday morning we headed back to the big park, something called the V Festivsal to pick up mummy and Katie and all thier stuff then back on the road and head for home. For the first 10 minutes granny talked and talked then it all went quiet and we slept all the way home.

Heres a few pics from the weekend, but guess what Mikey didn't video the winning round but never mind he was so pleased I'd won he got all emotional, he kept rubbing his eyes.

The presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment