Sunday 10 October 2010

Theres a rat in the Kitchen what am I going to do!!

Call Billy busters !! It official I am a lean mean killing machine. Well I killed a big one yesterday, it had the cheek to come into my garden and tease me. So I chased it up a pole where it sat laughing at me for a minute. But guess what I had the last laugh!
It hid for a while in the bush and granny got a broom and started wholloping the bush but it wouldn't come out. Then all of a sudden it broke cover and ran.....towards the open back door....granny screamed. So I shot towards in and that was it. I took it down the garden to show off to the neighbours but it tasted yucky, all hairy and nasty. Granny was all excited and kept telling me what a clever boy I was. Don't really know what all the fuss was about, in fact I'm not really sure what I did. It was just a big squeeky tuggy which needed a bit of a shake. It was a bit boring really didn't tug back or anything. Anyway I got loads of sausages for being such a hero.

Bring on the next one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment