Monday 11 October 2010

RVA - End of the season

On Sunday we went to the East of England Showground to the RVA Autumn show. Its our last KC show but what a nice end to the year.

The sun shone and everyone was happy, I had three runs 2 jumping and an Agility. Jumping is my favourite so I was happy. All the runs went well and we came away with 2 rossettes a 3rd and a clear. Granny messed up the Agility (again!) it wqas funny when she realised, she should have rear crossed the dog walk but she didn't so I didn't have clue where to go. As I ran the top she must have realised as she looked up and said someting and the judge laughed. Didn't help she fell apart after that and I think I could have done well. Never mind she is getting on a bit and you humans seem to get a bit scatty as you get older!

So what a year 22 rosettes and 8 trophies, and this is just year one. Now its all over and I'm sad but apparently now the real work starts, so granny says, not sure what that means but hope its fun. Anyway apparently we're out again in a couple of weeks to Dog Vegas at Arena Uk, but its not KC so no more chance to climb a grade. I've had the best year ever and I can't wait for April, so bring it on. Start planning granny so we get in a many as possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment