Wednesday 10 August 2011

Its been a long time since my last confession!

Having said I was going to start writting again I've quickly fallen down.  Anyway whats happened since I last wrote, well loads.  There have been several shows some good some not so good but generally speaking its been a pretty good season so far.  Last weekend saw me winning out of grade 3 which is great, Billy Widdle Grade 4 like that.  So now its a 25 day wait to run at that grade but I should still get 2 or 3 shows in at grade 4 before the end of the season.

So to date I've got 6 wins, 4 placings and about 7 clear rounds, not bad for a little chap.  I'm still driving everyone mad with the contacts.  I know what I should be doing but they seem such a waste of time, much quicker if you jump off even though thats not the game (good game to me he he). So there are plans a foot to do some retraining.  Not sure what that means but I guess I'm going to find out.  Theres a very strange thing that grannys made that fits on the end of the contact.  We've played with it and its fun to run through but what happens from there I'm not sure.  I'll get her to take some pictures so that you can see it in action.

Off to the Kennel Club Festival on Friday See if I can qualify to go to Crufts, how cool would that be.  Theres going to be loads of dogs there so unless I can link it all together I don't suppose I standf much of a chance but you never know, got to be in it to win it I guess, paws crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment