Monday 11 April 2011

Really getting fed up now

This legs starting to really get on my wick now, apart from the swimming everything seems to be off limits. Chasing the cat, jumping up at the fence, beating granny's car down the drive, and I've not done any agility for ever and ever. Granny now says I'm not well enough to play at the weekend, its getting beyond a joke. It is getting better though Anne said there was no sign of it when I was swimming last time, but my best friend Lucy was there and I wanted to show her what a good swimmer I was. Wasn't going to give in to a stupid leg. I'm going to see Christine tonight see if she can work some magic.

Granny says although I can't run at the weekend I can go for a day out so I should be able to catch up with all my friends I don't seem to have seen anyone for ages, it been 4 weeks this week since I've been to training I wonder how everyone is.

But to add insult to injury Mikey my camera man said I was getting fat at the weekend! how dare he, not as if he's a skinny. He wants to watch it I can still nip an ankle or too bad leg or not. Better still when I'm up to full speed I'll go that fast him and his silly camera will be mile behind then granny will moan at him and I can sit smug in my bed. I'll give you fat mate.

Anyway time to go back to sleep again, there are some perks. See you all at Lincoln.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Billy you make me laugh!!! Brian said he will say hello at the weekend and you can talk to him about swimming as he loves going to Anne's for a swim too x

    ReplyDelete