Thursday 31 March 2011

Time to get my typing paws out


At last managed to get granny off the laptop, I bet you all thought I'd disappeared into a rabbit hole. Well I'm still here and as the season is about to begin I thought I'd better brush up on my typing skills.


So what have I been up to? Through the winter I've been keeping up with training, sleeping, playing in the snow and all those important doggy things and everything was going great until two weeks ago. I was running around the exercise field at Dog Vegas when all of a sudden my back leg started hurting, so now I'm on the subs bench, Billy Beckham Mikey calls me. I've been pulled and prodded and they made me sleepy to take pictures of me. They gave me some horrible tasting sweeties that granny tries to hide in some yummy meat, but I know they are there! but the meat is just so good........ mmmm meat. Sorry got a bit distracted. Anyway good news is nothing was broken and I'm starting to feel back to normal. But its really played havoc with my ability to run. Granny took me for a walk down the field Tuesday night and I just couldn't stop myself I hadn't run for what seemed like a life time and it just felt like someone was squashing a spring, all of a sudden my legs just exploded and I ran as fast as I could, then faster and faster, round and round, and it felt great. Nothing hurt and I could still walk on all 4 legs afterwards so I think I'm well on the mend. You should have seen Granny's face though she didn't know whether to laugh or cry, guess she thought I'd be back to square one.


So hopefully back on track I might be able to do a bit of training next week. I'm going for a swim for the first time on Saturday, I like swimming and Granny says the waters warm not like those cold rivers she normally throws me in!


My first show is in a couple of weeks, and despite the silly vet saying I'd be at least 6 weeks out of action I'm sure I'm going to be up for it, or at least up for going for a run round!!


No comments:

Post a Comment